lunes, enero 07, 2008

Ayacucho, Peru - City of souls

I spent New Year's in Ayacucho, Peru.., and I came back with lots of memories and great moments lived..
It was my first time there but, unexpectedly, I will come back many times more because, somehow, Ayacucho has become a second home for me from now on..

With this new year, I have some news in my personal life..
I'm not quite sure about the implications and of course I'm kind of scared of how to handle it.., but I'm excited and very happy with this new situation and this beautiful way to start this year..

I enjoyed the city! and loved to be in contac with nature and be able to see things from another perspective, the simplicity of some things and the mystic of others..
My small vacations in the city of souls and churches made me think about my dreams and plans for life.., very soon I will take another step in my professional life and, little by little, I'm following my goals.., maybe to share it with an special personal was just the thing I needed.., and of course I'm also happy to see your dreams coming true..

For all my friends, you are invited to Ayacucho any time ;)

Some memories of my first visit to Ayacucho - Peru

4 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo10:17 a.m.

    hi everybody


    just registered and put on my todo list


    hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Anónimo2:56 a.m.

    Whenever I come her it makes me think or smile so here is a little off topic comment to give you the same problem! Thanx again for your hard work and effort!:
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines. :)



    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/80beats/2009/08/24/synthetic-life-by-the-years-end-yes-proclaims-craig-venter

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I have so many travels, thinking and moments to share.., will post soon.., had a breakdown in my life some time ago so I was out for a while.., but coming back soon ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Anónimo7:00 a.m.

    I know this website presents quality depending articles or reviews and extra stuff, is there
    any other site which provides such stuff in quality?

    ResponderBorrar