lunes, julio 25, 2005

Germany: The Land of Ideas..

Germany...
My first step in the Old World, for a high rated passionate reason,
but totally worthed in the end..
A land of ideas indeed.., a land of poets and thinkers.., innovation and progress.., for sure one of the motors of economy, an excellent example of life and one of my favorite places in Europe for getting inspire..

Some days, totally in love with crazyness; some days, shaking hands with those souls I met years ago.., my dear Nietzsche, the exceptional Wagner, the classical Beethoven and the historical Einstein.., some days getting high with the brilliant pesimism of Schopenhauer, the intensity of Bach and the metaphysic of Kafka..

While remembering all those shadows.., while crossing the line of madness.., one person kept me safe in the side of sanity, bringing my best memories to this different future.., introducing me to his new world and teaching me to say goodbye at the same time..

See you soon Germany..




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario