lunes, febrero 26, 2007

My bedroom has changed this Monday

When I thought about the "first Monday".., 
I knew it was gonna be weird, grey and sad..
.. But I had NO idea how much it would hurt..

Here I am.., 
feeling like I'm in the middle of nothing.. 
Looking desperately for the smile of my eyes, 
and asking my dancing desires and my libido: 'till when are you gonna hide?

How empty this Monday evening can be?!!! 
.. and the weekend was only better cause I had the challenge to convince everyone I was still ME.. 
I didn't know I was gonna leave that much there.. 
I've felt this sensation before.., and I know it always goes away, after a while.. 

But this is the FIRST time I feel MY BEDROOM empty.. 
This sensation is totally new for my 26 years old.. 
Yes.., it will also go away.., but I won't hurry up.., 
cause I need to discover its meaning..

I'm still totally amazed to realize I'm feeling something so new in something so old.. 
So amazed to realize how many things I found in my past.. 
.. a past that will be always perfect to shape my future..

In the meantime.., I will hug my sadness and enjoy it..,
 
with my cat and my music that always find the perfect mood for each moment..


'Hoy quisiera detener el tiempo.., la distancia entre los dos..' 
'Soy fragilidad sin tí.. ' 
'Son las cosas de la vida.., que nos quedan por vivir..'

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario