lunes, mayo 02, 2005

An stage of my life just ended..

Ayer terminó mi período como PRESIDENTA de AIESEC LIMA...

It was amazing!!!
A year full of emotions and learning!.., full of challenges, mistakes and more learning! 
After this year I've gained so much.., impossible to describe with words, as a  dream came true...

Being LCP (local President) was definitively my best leadership experience so far and will be on my top forever...

I hope we all can maintain perspective and our AIESEC's culture. We can't forget enjoying our work, living diversity and learning from what we do each day..

About my LCP period, I made good things, I made some mistakes too..., but this isn't finished!...
.. I will stay close and I will keep doing things for my CLUL...
In the meantime...

THANKS TO ALL MY TEAM!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario