miércoles, enero 05, 2005

Nunca creí en las casualidades..., nunca digas nunca...!

How your life can totally change in few minutes by actions you can't see...
... cause when you manage to see them... it's already too late ... 

Sometimes we think we have the power to decide how our lifes are going to be..., 
nevertheless, we don't always pay attention to some consequences of our acts...

Do we usually realize, how just an small action, or even a smile, can have a big impact in other person's decisions or paths?

December 2004 brought intense emotions for me...,
and I AM an emotional person (even if I don't seem like it)..
December 5th: a day to remember, a day to forget.., sadness and frustration.. and it went worst..
On the opposite side.., December 25th brought revelations, peace, happiness and sublime emotions!.., sharing deep thoughts and feelings, having an spontaneous and unexpected night..

And suddenly, January 5th 2005: I got email!
great oportunity to work and live in Italy just arrived to my inbox!, and it's 99% fit to my proffesional profile!

Parece mentira pensar que en el momento en que me encontraba más desmotivada (muchos se acordaran de mi trabajo en "ANAL" (ANAR) como psicóloga jaja), más frustrada, con más dudas que nunca, totalmente varada y en stand by en mi carrera aieseca (www.aiesec.org) y profesional, fuera a llegar esto.. 

Nunca creí en casualidades... 

Pero ahora pienso en el 2005 como un mar de emociones y oportunidades que YO me las he ganado, por mi trabajo y esfuerzo... aún falta mucho por concretar, considerando que muchos se postularán a lo que YO quiero.., pero simplemente siento que esto me cayo del cielo y SE que esto será para mí... 

QUE EL MUNDO CONSPIRE...!