miércoles, mayo 27, 2009

Rediscovering 'Billie Jean'

Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' was great without a doubt..


Always liked the lyrics and the story behind.., 'real life' for Michael Jackson when a fan claimed he was the father of her son.. 
In some way, for me, the lyrics just didn't match the rhythm.., but in 2008, Chris Cornell, ex-Soundgarden and ex-Audioslave made a great cover. 
And later, David Cook rocked on stage during American Idol 2008 competition, becoming the favorite to win that year competition..

Before listening these 2008 new versions, I never really felt how amazing Billie Jean was.., but it has become my favorite 2008 song, I just can't get enough of the sweet pain in my stomach and high emotions that take my breath away during his high vocals and amazing arregements..

Can't decide which version is the best, or which singer is the best..
Chris Cornell vs David Cook.. impossible to decide for me..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario