jueves, mayo 28, 2009

My moments, pictures and thoughts in Venice

My father told me Piazza San Marcos was incredibly beautiful, and he wasn't wrong..,
I think here I had one of the greatest moments of my whole trip.., coming back to Renaissance, as I described in my last post..

My moment in Piazza San Marcos

It was so beautiful to be in a city without any roads at all, something totally different for me..
Cars just doesn't exist there and actually gondolas are only for us, romantic turists, cause taxi botes and private botes are the transportation used in everyday basis..

Going in botes through the Great Canal, walking through some of the 400 bridges and passing by some of those 177 small canals that make 118 islands.., I keep thinking it would have been great to have some great company.., but in this moment of my life I can totally use some time alone to think about all what comes: like applying to MC Peru before January 6th, meeting my boyfriend in Rome, trying to get to Ukraine without dying in the attempt, build some LCs there, make my way to Poland and PEACE project.., then Belgium and Netherlands, for mention some..

Yes.., my Venice time was only for me, an even if I missed taking that gondola with someone special, I think it was a sweet and a deep trip on my own..
I know someday I will take that 'romantic gondola or bote', maybe not in Venice but in some other exquisite place.., maybe Turkey, Greece or Thailand, or maybe in Peru.. :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario