martes, enero 23, 2007

Tomorrow.. AFRICA!

The first time I thought about this crazy thing I'm gonna do tomorrow was THAT time in Switzerland.., 1 year and a half ago!

I was traveling around one of the most expensive countries in the world.., having the LUCK to be hosted by a friend.., I was happy to be traveling around the whole Switzerland., but not so happy with my life at that time...
I was feeling lonely, like I didn't fit..
I was really trying to escape from the reality of Italy, but instead, I felt even more that things were not right in Brescia and I was scared about my next step..

Actually, besides beautiful Switzerland and meeting Carissa, one of the things that 'saved' me was THAT moment when I decided to go Africa..

I've been wanting this for 1 year and a half.., I planned it in my mind for 2006.., but lots of things and places were also expecting me so it wasn't possible last year..

Anyway, I believe that if you truly truly want something, you just have to decide it, cause the biggest dreams happen when you plan them..
I decided I wanted this.., so I made it happen!, and tomorrow, I will catch a plane to AFRICA.., not to Cameroon this time, but to Egypt!
W
here I'll find something I don't need to look for.., but something I don't wanna loose as I realized I can't stand being so long without it..

Sitting over Cameroon, the moment I decided.. 15/09/05

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario