sábado, febrero 28, 2009

Percibiendo..

The ravages of your absence finally went down..
Nevertheless, these days I've been stressed out about some uncertainty on my path..
Today my doubt finished.., but I don't know if I'm happy with the results..

My sixth sense turned on and I know how things are gonna be.., maybe it's time..
Besides my professional life, I felt something else..

Everything is great!, lots of beautiful words and conversations, some offerings of chocolate cake and pasta.., some telephatic sharing, some dancing, support, and cuddle thinking..
Frequency went down but it's just the way it has to be, everything is great..
isn't it?

My sixth sense whispered me with the test results..,
it appeared again when that 'letter' and 'planning' took place..,
it spoke to me when I saw some changes.., but changes are good, right?,
my sixth sense just doesn't want to go away, it's trying to tell me something..
Maybe it's just me and my ghosts.., my fears, my stubbornness to make comparisons..
I think I thought you didn't listen in the same way..,
it wasn't a good moment maybe..,
yes, I understand your world even if I'm angry cause you left me waiting..

Live.., listen.., learn.., grow up.., cry.., forget.., and start again..
Meanwhile, my sixth sense keeps talking to me..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario