domingo, diciembre 25, 2005

I won't have any 'what if' in my life..

All this time trying to find peace..,
all this time looking for a place to live and a job to survive..,
but YOU came along..,
and you know I can't stop being fool for love..

This time the risk will be totally my fault..,
and I'm not surprised to know that I will do it..,
I will certainly watch myself jumping into that risk..

Why did you appear in my life??, why now???, and why from so far?
it's NOT a good timing and it's NOT a good moment for me..,
cause I've developed some needs and if you cover them
now, I will fall in love..
I'm getting there.., at least I have all the symptoms..

In the meantime, and as usual.., I don't care..

I know I will take that plane..,
and I will only know in some days..,

.. in some days, when I find myself in THAT situation or in a beautiful dream instead..
What a crazy thing to do!,

putting in risk my house, my security, my basic needs..,
what a dreamer or how stupid.. :)

But it has an logical and philosophycal explanation in my way to see life:
NEVER keep a "what if" in you mind..
I could never forgive myself if I do that.., so I take the risk..,
cause is better have something to regret.., than regret for not doing anything..

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario