jueves, diciembre 29, 2005

Tra te e il mare a Venezia

Almost without sleeping since monday 26 because of all the travel arrangements I wrote in the last post, I finally arrived to Venice..
Got the visas!!!!!!! and even if I almost die pulling around Paris all my 'one year' luggage, everything is on track..
Cheap flights not always land in the 'popular city', so I arrived to Venice at 10pm and it was very difficult to find a cheap hostal or B&B.., I had to keep carrying my bags around for 2 hours until I found something I could afford (35 euros), it was midnight!..

I was death.. but I couldn't waste this night!, my father told me Piazza San Marcos is beautiful at night and I wanted to take some pictures for him.. cause tomorrow night I will be in a train already.., so, I took my Ipod and I start walking.., suddenly, a song trapped me and you got into my mind..
After an hour walking I found a bote still working and I jumped in.., it was so strange and so beautiful, everything was dark, no people around, no movement.., Oh my God!, it seems like a ghost town, I loved it!, 2am.., totally alone in Piazza San Marcos, it was totally worthed and I thought a lot about my family..










I took some pictures for my father.. and I started my walk back..
This song doesn't want to let me go, and I know it has a reason..
It's just the moment for this song.., and as much as I love Laura Pausini, tonight, this song has been my travel partner and my closure, in some way..
It's 3:29am, and with 2005 almost ending, I think I will finally let this history to end..
"Con l'istinto di chi sa' amare.., 'preferisco dirti addio"

Tra te e il mare

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario